Communication and Team Building Workshop
This True Colors workshop provides an enjoyable and easy to remember way for the participants to explore their own and their co-workers distinctive personality traits. The participants learn to respect and appreciate those differences in the ways people function. This translates into better work relationships, improved teamwork and more communication.
"Thank you again for a great session. The feedback was excellent and everyone enjoyed the discussion."
Angela Lembcke-Contant - Manager, Benefit Services - EDS, an HP company
True Colors Workshop Key Benefits:
- Recognize the values, joys and strengths, stressors and frustrations of each color
- Learn how to develop positive self-esteem in self and others
- Learn why high performance teams need all four colors
- Understand a how to communicate and relate with others of different True Colors
"The experience of gaining awareness of your own strengths, values & unique styles was enlightening! Communication qualities enhance your quality of life at work and at home!"
Participant - City of Hamilton
True Colors Workshops help people:
- Identify their True Colours spectrum.
- Distinguish their strengths, values, joys and motivations.
- Gain insight into what makes others tick… as well as what ticks them off!
- Recognize the commonalities and differences of personality styles
Our True Colors workshops provide memorable learning experiences that are fun and guaranteed to involve all the participants. The information presented will stay with them afterwards and provide long-lasting beneficial results!
True Colors Workshop length:
- half (1/2) day workshop-- fits nicely into a one day offsite
True Colors Workshop Agenda:Introduction of the Leader
Goals and Objectives
Introduction of the participants
Temperament Theory-History of True Colors
- Individual Exercise: Discovering your colors
- Paired Exercise: Sharing results
- Group Exercise: Values, Joys, Strengths, Needs (Stressors & Frustrations) & Sharing Results
- Group Discussion/Debrief – Stressors & Frustrations
- Group Exercise: Why do we need all 4 colors?
- Group Exercise: You have all 4 colors within you!
True Colors Workshop materials:
"We cannot overstate the value of the True Colors course that Gary facilitated for our company. It is a wonderfully simple, yet very powerful approach on how to best understand other people's perspectives. This process helps you identify your unique values and recognize strengths in others, and shows you how to make the most of this knowledge to improve working relationships and communicate effectively with fellow colleagues and clients. True Colors helped us learn about others while gaining an understanding of ourselves that we may not have had previously. More than a year after training, we are still utilizing this tool - we introduce new employees to the concept and identify their True Colors profile. We highly recommend it."
Deborah Campbell - Principle -Quality and Compliance Services Inc. - Validaphar
True Colors Workshop Location:
True Colors workshop locations should provide conditions conducive to openness and learning. Due to the nature of the content of the True Colors Workshop, participants are required to explore their deeper views and beliefs and to engage in a high level of self-disclosure. The ideal setting is one in which,
- Participants can remove themselves from the workday world and stretch their mind without interruptions
- There is natural light and a feeling of openness
- There is room for breakout discusions (breakout rooms are not required if separate workgroups can meet without crowding each other)
We can help arrange the session for your location or work with you to select an appropriate offsite location.
Note: offsite locations may result in additional costs.